Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tammy Power
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $50,000 - $60,000 per yearA Bit About Us
We are a public accounting firm with deep roots in Kern County seeking a Bookkeeper for our growing operation. We have a tenured staff and partners with a high degree of skill and dedication. We offer a positive work environment, competitive salary, full benefits, and additional perks. Come join our team!
Why join us?
- Competitive salary and full benefits package and 401k, 15 days of paid time off, and observed holidays
- Conveniently located office
- Talented and tenured staff and partners
- Community service participation
- Career Development Program
- Overtime Pay
- Continuing education courses
- Wellness programs
- Busy season perks and events
- Provide accounting related services to our clients including accounts payable, accounts receivable, account reconciliation, journal entries, general ledger and monthly, quarterly and year end reporting
- Prepare monthly financial reports, statements, and reconciliations
- Prepare client statements and reports for next level review
- Process vendor payments and perform general ledge accounting tasks
- Quarterly payroll tax returns, property tax returns
- Meet client service expectations through adhering to quality and timely client deliverables, and meeting time budget expectations
- Responsive to questions/concerns from team members and clients (internal and/or external)
- Stay current with updates and improvements on applicable technology platforms
- Strong organization and time management skills
Two (2) years of experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field desired. Professional services experience a plus.
Knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and payroll principles
Experience in MS Office Suite, QuickBooks, Pro Advisor Certification is a plus
Demonstrated skills in the areas of time management, communication, interpersonal skills, relationship building, collaboration, and problem solving
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!