JOIN OUR TEAM
You may have already stopped for coffee, refueling your car, or eating something on the go. Then you know what Couche-Tard is. Our mission at Couche-Tard is to make our customers' lives a little easier every day. We have grown into a successful global company with over 16,000 stores in 26 countries, serving over 6 million customers every day. In total, more than 120,000 people work in our stores and help desks.
Analyst, General Accounting
Laval (4204, boul. Industriel, Laval)Hybrid mode:
3 days at the office and 2 days remotelyType of employment:
Permanent, Full Time (37,5 hours)__________________________________________________________________________________________
Reporting to the General Accounting Manager, within the Global Shared Services team, the Accounting Analyst will provide various period-end and quarter-end analyses.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Prepare various period-end and quarter-end documents for analysis purposes;
- Reconcile balance sheet balances with analyses using the Blackline tool;
- Analyze prepaid expenses and other types of expenses: various taxes (property, school), maintenance contracts, etc. ... ;
- Prepare GST/QST returns for various entities;
- Prepare and analyze accruals;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Prepare periodic entries;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the tools used in the position, as well as in the improvement of procedures;
- Deposit accounting;
- Carry out direct debits with franchisees;
- Bill partners for certain expenses;
- All other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (or equivalent experience)
Knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of one year relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel ;
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle;
- Analytical mindset;
- Concern for quality work, autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to manage priorities while respecting deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate;
WHY WORK WITH US
- Bilingualism is mandatory (French and English) in both written and spoken languages, as the person will be required to serve English-speaking regions.
Our job openings in stores and offices allow you to grow quickly within a global company, while benefiting from a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here are some of the attractive benefits we offer:
- Alimentation Couche-Tard has been named one of Montreal's Top Employers for 2023;
- A full range of benefits (medical, dental, etc.);
- Possibility to join a pension plan with employer contributions or a share purchase plan;
- Discounts for employees in stores and at many of our partners;
- Paid leave including vacation, sick and personal leave;
- Scholarship program available to the employee and the employee's children;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally in a growing company;
- Work in hybrid mode.
You are only a few clicks away from joining an exceptional company! Those interested in this position should apply on our career site: https://carrieres.couche-tard.comCouche-Tard attaches great importance to diversity in the workplace and subscribes to the principle of employment equity by encouraging applications from designated groups, namely: women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; Only selected individuals will be contacted.
Couche-Tard / Circle K valorise la diversité et de l’inclusion et vise à créer un milieu de travail sain, accessible et gratifiant qui met en valeur la contribution unique de nos employés au succès de notre entreprise. En tant qu'employeur qui s'engage à respecter l'équité en matière d'emploi, nous encourageons les candidatures les plus diverses afin de pouvoir nous doter d’un effectif varié et représentatif de nos clients et des communautés que l’on sert. Des accommodements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.R397871